The Longest Pokémon Platfromer Ever The Longest Pokémon Platfromer Ever

Great game. Played through quite a lot of levels. Even if the graphics are kinda bad the dialogue is witty throughout the whole game. Btw I CLICKED THE BUTTON!

Bob & Bobek: Shooting On Bob & Bobek: Shooting On

Wow! Suprisingly Addictive and the controls are smooth. The 60 seconds really adds an extra motive. I could play this for Hours!

Flying Neko! Flying Neko!

This is nothing really new as in Gameplay mechanics. This is a flappy bird clone. But I like the effort you put into making the graphics and such. Keep trying and i'm sure you will get better and better :D

RouExperiments responds:

I appreciate the recognition of effort. :)

Making games is hard and takes time. It's literally combining all the forms of media, (audio / music, visual / video) and programming to make it interactive. Doing it all on your own eats up a lot of time and effort. I wasn't trying to make a great game, I've tired many times to make a "great game", I just wanted to make a finished game lol. I hope my next game to be a better finished game, and the one after that even better and so on. :)

Itchi's Tower Itchi's Tower

IT WOULD HELP TO KNOW WHY I AM DIEING RANDOMLY!

Flappy Frozen Flappy Frozen

I know frozen was a big hit but the art in this game is ehhh ok. but the physics in this game make no sense i can be blown up for no reason and also not be able to fly in others. ;us ITS A FLAPPY BIRD CLONE!!!!!!!!! please stop this is nothing new AT ALL! with these FLAPPY BIRD CLONES LIKE GOD. how long did it take to make this game about idk 3-5 hours?

The mopples The mopples

Good Game for Kids. I had a lot of fun to.

Simple Game Simple Game

Dude all you did was use the stencyl Crap for your game and placed random tiles. You can jump infinifently and When you get to the end it restarts. TRY MAKNG AN END SCREEN NEXT TIME. and maybe add some sound effects and music.

Rocket Ride Rocket Ride

how the fuck do you steer it!!

Crystal Story II Crystal Story II

This game is AMAZING great music good story very good fighting and this should be for the DS! Its great how when you win you get this jolt of awsomeness that keeps you going!!! and when you max out a branch like slayer you feel AMAZING!!!

Mr. Pew Mr. Pew

its good but please stop making these F**king flappy bird things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1